2022 RESERVED PARKING RULES
2022- Parking will return to the original pay for individual parking space and not the 2021 lot parking.
● ONLINE REGISTRATION ONLY. If you need assistance we invite you to call or come to the office for assistance. Current office hours are Tues.-Thurs. 9-5 937-335-7492
- Reserved parking permit fee is $30.00. Parking permit fees cover the time period from Friday, August 12th, thru Thursday, August 18th, 2022.
- Parking permits may be picked up at the Secretary’s office beginning August 2, 2022. Parking permits must be always displayed in vehicles while in their reserved space.
- No camping in the parking areas. No campers or livestock trailers with or without sleeping quarters permitted in the parking lot overnight.
- Campers or livestock trailers are not to be parked in reserved parking areas of the fairgrounds. Check with the secretary's office for more information.
- All NSF checks are subject to a $30 return check fee and could be subject to loss of parking spot.
- Make checks payable to MCAS. Send payment to MCAS, 650 N. County Rd. 25-A, Troy, OH 45373. Credit Card payments welcome with an addition charge of minimum $3.00 or 3%
*The Parking committee for the 2022 fair is as follows: Nick Shellenberger Chairman/ Board President, Don Black, Mike Jess, Jason Moore and Roberta Jacobs
*Contact the office if you have questions or concerns. 937-335-7492 firstname.lastname@example.org