2019 Changes - Please note the following changes in effect for the 2019 Fair...
No camping in the parking areas. No campers or livestock trailers with or without sleeping quarters permitted in the parking lot overnight. Campers or livestock trailers with or without sleeping quarters must be packed in designated trailer parking area at the north end of the fairgrounds.1. Reserved parking permit fee is $30. Parking permit fees cover the time period from Friday, August 9th - Thursday, August 15th, 2019.
2. A nonrefundable $30 must be received on or before May 1, 2019 to reserve your parking spot for the 2019 fair.
3. Parking committee has the right to fill this spot for the 2019 fair, if nonrefundable fee is not received on or before May 1, 2019 at 5:00 p.m.
4. Parking permits may be picked up at the Secretary’s office beginning July 10, 2019. If permit is not picked up by Saturday, August 10, 2019 by noon, parking spot will be forfeited the following year.
5. Parking permit must be displayed in vehicle at all times while on the fairgrounds.
6. Trash is to be placed in barrel containers.
8. Alcoholic beverages allowed in designated areas only.
9. No dogs or cats permitted.
10. All general rules in the Fair book will be enforced.
11. All NSF checks are subject to a $30.00 return check fee and could be subject to loss of parking spot.
12.Make checks payable to MCAS. Send payment to MCAS, 650 N. County Rd. 25-A, Troy, OH 45373.
The Parking Committee for the 2019 fair is as follows:
Chairman Ted Miller, Jeff Carpenter, and Austin Butler